Benefits to CREW Members include:
- Direct access to highly competent, high-achieving professionals representing all disciplines required to complete a commercial real estate transaction, in major markets across the U.S. and Canada.
- Increased business opportunities. Surveyed members indicated that 72% have referred another member and 54% have received a referral from another member in the last 12 months.
- Top-quality networking opportunities.
- Access to excellent job opportunities.
- Targeted professional development workshops.
- Leadership training, opportunities and experience.
- Media exposure opportunities through CREW Network’s brand elevation initiative.
- Confident, targeted charitable giving through grants selected and monitored by CREW Foundation, CREW Network’s philanthropic arm.
- Direct access to the results of CREW Network’s industry research. Discounts for the annual Convention and UPS shipping.
Programs and services promoting these benefits include:
- Online and hardcopy membership directory. Online directory is in“Members Only” section of CREW Network website. Member information provided according to state, chapter, specialty, amplified description of specialties, company, or name. Highly prized benefit of membership often used to find a pre-qualified specialist across the country who can complete the deal expertly.
- First-rate convention and two council meetings each year. Programs feature the most current commercial real estate information and educational sessions on strategy, leadership, and fundamental success tools.
- Website job bank. Anyone can list a job, but only members can access the list. Portal links to other top commercial real estate employment websites.
- Monthly electronic newsletter. Insider info from leading members on regional trends, projections, news about members’ successes, tools for chapter governance.
- Printed newsletters. Information of more enduring value for your career and business.
- Governance structure that facilitates wide participation so members can sharpen their leadership and strategy skills.
- Group online connections (automated email groups). Members with related interests brainstorm, share information, and solve problems.